On Sunday, we FINALLY got SNOW!!! Not much stuck cause it snows horizontally in Almost Canada. (Seriously, I will get a video next time.) But the little that did stick, we got out and enjoyed this morning before it all melted away.
The kids and I made their first snowman.
Sticks for arms, rocks for eyes, a baby carrot nose and fruit leather lips:
Thankfully, the wind was calm so we could get out for a short bit, but most of the time, the wind chill is too unbearable, so we have to invent all kinds of indoor fun.
After our snowman was finished, we went inside and warmed up with a carpet picnic for lunch.
This past weekend, while my friend and I were busy cooking our 30 days worth of freezer meals, Daddy and the kids enjoyed a Pajama Day. When I arrived home, I found a rocket ship and playhouse fashioned out of boxes.
(We bought a box freezer for the garage to help store all the freezer meals and the 1/4 of a cow we're getting this month, so the box was begging to be reinvented.)
2 comments:
I want to know more about the 30 days of freezer meals...
Hey I want to know more about the freezer meals too... What was your game plan? What meals did you like/dislike? Where do you suggest starting?
Kim
Post a Comment