Today we face our new normal. Today is the first day since Reagan was born that I have no help for at least 10-12 straight hours. No Grandma, no Daddy, no dinner arriving at the door at 5:30pm. I have to praise God for his mercies because in spite of only about 5 hours of broken sleep, we have had a good morning! We had breakfast at a normal breakfast hour, the second load of laundry is underway, we accomplished two days of school work before 11am and it looks like I will actually get a shower before noon! Hooray!
Note that I didn't say we were all dressed and ready to leave the house yet, though...
1 comment:
I remember those days. :) I'm so excited for you guys as a family of six...I wish we could get all of our kids together and just watch and enjoy the chaos of our little blessings! Enjoy snuggling with Reagan...I can't believe my baby is already two! It goes too fast.
Post a Comment