At the end of June, we were climbing into bed one night when I got a message from a friend that the Aurora forecast was calling for strong storms. So what did we do? Embark on a midnight field trip, of course! We woke the kids, drove as far north as possible without passports, worshipped God and delighted in his creation as we listened to praise music and watched the Northern Lights dance in the sky. It was awesome! I really hope the boys will always remember it. The storms were so strong that night, that even from our front yard with the glow of the lights on base, we could see them clearly.
Our camera was insufficient to capture a picture of the event, but my friend, Nadine, got some awesome photos:



2 comments:
We are so jealous of this amazing field trip!!! Love it! What great memory building!
This is beautiful! But what I really want to know is how you are enjoying desperate? I love me some Sally Clarkson. :)
Post a Comment