Reagan Grace is now 3 months old!
Things that are new for her in the last month:
- She is wearing 3-6 month clothing, actually for a few weeks now. She's a tall girly.
- She's a drooler.
- She doesn't sleep through the night very consistently, but gives Mama a night here and there. (Thank you, Rae Rae!)
- She will make eye-contact with you from a distance and give you a big smile with her delicious dimples.
- She's a big fan of sucking on her hand and fingers. Even Zoë Kate knows to take them out of her mouth and stick a pacifier in when we catch her.
She loves her Daddy time in the evenings. She'll be such a big, busy baby when he gets back!
2 comments:
Love that pink outfit!!
Oh my precious God-daughter!! I am praying for her! When I saw her expression in the top pic I thought...oh, maybe one looks like Kel! But, then I realized that both you and alan have those smirks...they are different...but you both distinctly have them!
Post a Comment