Settling in...
Today has been a good, good day. Daddy is hard at work and the kids and I are finding a groove. The week is already full with squadron events, doctors appointments, AWANA, Bible study and a field trip. I had hoped to start school again today (we took last week off for the move) but decided we'd take another few days. Today, though, we have managed to:
- Eat a hot breakfast together as a family. (Well, Daddy scarfed his and scooted out the door before I ever sat down, but...)
- The kids all played outside on their already-put-together playset with their new bestie from next door. The boys even took turns humoring Zoë by pushing her on the swings.
- The kids and I had Bible and prayer time this morning.
- We had a calm, quiet trip to the grocery store. Seriously, one of our best trips EVER! Thank you, Lord!
- ALL 3 ARE NAPPING! AT THE SAME TIME! Delightful.
Yep, it's a good, good day so far. Praying the rest goes so smoothly.
Here are a few pictures of this week:
This is the kitchen with all of the boxes unpacked. Nothing put away, just stuff e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e.
This is the kitchen with all of the boxes unpacked. Nothing put away, just stuff e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e.
I will say, moving so often into different houses makes organizing a challenge. I am baffled by certain builders. Seriously, what is the point of kitchen cupboards that can't even hold dishes or boxes of cereal because they aren't deep enough?! I just started throwing away things as I organized. Nevertheless, we roll with it and if you ever find yourself a guest in our home, snacks are in various, non-sensical cupboards, cereal is down by the stove and all the dishes, pots and pans are in the pantry. Make yourself comfy!
1 comment:
Kel, you never fail to put a smile on my face. The Lord uses you in so many different ways, I'm sure you can't even begin to see the reach He has through you! So thankful that, amidst the chaos of moves, homeschooling, pregnancy and just "life," you still find time to blog. You are an amazing, precious woman of God and I thank Him for you every day. {{HUGS}} Amy
Post a Comment