Saturday, November 17, 2012

Date Night with Keegan

Tonight was my date night with Keegan.  We've had it on the calendar for months and he's been looking forward to it. First we enjoyed a fun outing of frozen yogurt, then it was on to the symphony. He decided that the Tympani Drums were his favorite instrument of the evening.

I am so thankful that even though we live in Almost Canada, there are some really neat gems here.  We count the symphony as one of them.  I am thankful that we were able to purchase season tickets. I am thankful we did it with friends, so we get to enjoy their company.  I am thankful that it just so happens that some ladies from our church happen to have season tickets in the seats directly behind us, so we also get to enjoy them every concert.  I am thankful for a new babysitter who my kids adore.  I am thankful for my sweet boys, who can date Mommy till God brings their wives into their lives.  ;)


No comments: