Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wreaths

I have a new obsession with wreaths.  I have decided they are the best way for me to do a little something creative and crafty, while making the entrance to our home more inviting all at the same time.

Though this one is not my favorite, I wanted to make something for Valentine's Day and it took me less than 15 minutes. (Not counting the paint drying time.)
 For 15 minutes of my time, with items on hand, it'll do!

This is the wreath I made for the fall.  It took a little longer cause I hand stitched all the fabric yo-yos.  However, I used all straight pins to put it together; I didn't have to use the dreaded glue gun and the entire form can be re-used easily.
 
Here's a little tip for you, too: To hang wreaths on any door, use a 3M hook upside down.  (Thank you, Pinterest!)


1 comment:

Mrs Bic said...

I'm so proud!! love them!